Only fill in this form if you have been requested to do so by your respective manager
Select Manager ---U7 Warriors - Jim PoweU7 Trojans - Dan WhiteU8 Hurricanes - Keith Harrison-SmithU8 Jaguars - Luca VitoloU9 Hunters - Matt BettsU9 Harriers - Jamie FergusonU10 Hurricanes - Jo YoungU10 Hornets - John WendonU11 Falcons - Sam Evans/Jez CuckowU11 Hawks - Nigel Young/Andrew HendersonU12 Tigers - Darren FouldsU12 Panthers - Keith Harrison-SmithU13 Hornets - Paul CallanU14 Falcons - Carl ThayreU14 Vipers - Stuart HopwoodU15 Lions - Wayne GroverU18 Youth - James Stewart
This form is to be completed by the parent/legal guardian and child at the start of each season. It is recommended that this form is completed and signed by the parent/legal guardian and the player at the same time. Parents/legal guardians are responsible for informing the club of any changes as they occur.
For Headley Youth Teams to be able to plan for the coming season we would respectfully ask if payment and the completed membership form could be completed by the very latest 1st August 2016.
If this poses a problem financially please speak privately to your Team Manager.
Players First Name
Players Last Name
Player Photo - Head and shoulders shot with a plain background if possible please.
House No / Name
City / Town
Home Phone No
Parent / Guardian 1
Parent / Guardian 1 Phone No
Parent / Guardian 1 Email
Parent / Guardian 2
Parent / Guardian 2 Phone No
Parent / Guardian 2 Email
It is important that you fill in the rest of this form as fully as possible. Failure to tell us things could mean that the safety and welfare of your child is compromised. The Club cannot be held responsible if information has not been shared.
If your child has any known Health needs? E.g. Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy, Allergies If so please provide details.
If your child takes regular medication please provide details. Dose/Frequency? What does the Club need to do to help keep your child well, e.g. administer planned medication/call ambulance/give snacks? Please be very specific:
Do Club members need any medical training other than First Aid to care for your child? If so please provide details.
Does your child have any communication needs, e.g. non-English speaker/hearing impairment/sign language user/Dyslexia/Autism? If so please provide details.
SELECTION POLICIES, PLAYING TIME AND COMPETITIVE GAMES
Headley is an inclusive club and seeks to provide an environment, wherever possible, for all children to enjoy playing the game irrespective of ability. In this regard we do follow the FA guidelines for playing time, selection policies and competitive fixtures as detailed below;
U7 age group through to U11
At these age groups the aim is to ensure not only the development and progression of the children involved but also their enjoyment and fun of the game. Games at these age groups are classified as non-competitive, non-results based and Managers/Coaches will where possible endeavour to allow players to get at least 50% of playing time. The two exceptions to this are;
• the competitive cup competitions where coaches will continue to include all available players in the squad but may choose to vary playing time of the players and;
• where a Manager/Coach identifies that a child’s progressive development has not reached a certain level whereby it could compromise their safety on the field of play they may in consultation with the parent elect not to play the child
At these age groups the Clubs role is to help players understand the Laws of the game, develop their personal skills in the four corners of the game (Technical, Psychological, Physical and Social) enable them to be listened to and feel success. Whilst not forgetting they appreciate and demonstrate good sportsmanship, form relationships and work together as part of a team. 9 V 9 Football at U11 age group still primarily focuses on the development of the player rather than the result of the match.
For U12 age group and above
U12 – U18 football is classified as competitive football whereby Managers/Coaches can select the team based on abilities.
PAYING BY INSTALMENTS
In exceptional circumstances the club will agree to players paying for their annual membership in four instalments. Players wishing to do this must speak to their coach to agree this first. If on an instalment plan the following will apply;
Annual membership will be split across four £31.25 monthly payments collected by direct debit for 1st child and four monthly £28.75 for 2nd child. If at any point during the payment plan any monies are outstanding, that player will not be eligible to play in any games until the balance has been settled unless this has been explicitly raised by the coach and agreed with the Committee.
DECIDING TO LEAVE THE CLUB / REFUND OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
We understand circumstances change and players may need or want to stop playing for their team at Headley. Out of courtesy we request that in such circumstance’s players, or their parents/guardians notify their coach in writing of their intent to leave. In the event of player electing to leave the following will apply (subject to no other fees being owed by that player to the club);
• Decisions to leave notified prior to the 31st of January will be reimbursed on a pro rata basis with each full month remaining through to the official end of the season as per Hampshire FA publicised dates being reimbursed
• Notifications after 31st of January will not be subject to any refund of the annual membership payment
• Upon leaving, players can be required to return all kit and equipment provided by Headley Youth FC including but not limited to: Home kit, away kit, training equipment, gloves, water bottles, balls etc.
Arrangements may be made to collect and return children to specific pick up points. The Club’s responsibility stops and starts at these points. It is your responsibility to arrange safe travel to and from the pick-up points. If you are ever delayed in collecting your child please make every effort to contact the Club contact or the escorting helpers so we can discuss arrangements for your child.
There may be occasions when your child is involved in planned and structured non-football activities such as a trip to the cinema, bowling or participating in a fund raising event. The Club will have collected appropriate information in preparation for the activity (e.g. about the journey, the children’s various needs and helper skills), identified any potential risks or dangers, minimised the risks and dangers by careful planning and precautions and made sure we know who is responsible for putting precautions into place (e.g. who will carry the First aid kit). This process is called a risk assessment.
There may be occasions when your child is involved in planned and structured unsupervised non-football activities (e.g. shopping trips whilst on tour). Players will only be permitted to participate in these activities if they are considered appropriate to do so. You will be informed prior to the event if any form of remote supervision will take place for such activities and the nature of these activities.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND RECORDED IMAGES
Headley Youth Football Club recognises the need to ensure the welfare and safety of all Young People. As part of this commitment adhere to the FA guidelines, permit photographs, video images or other images of Young People to be taken. We adhere to The FA Guidelines to ensure these are safe and respectful and used solely for the purposes for which they are intended, which is promotion and celebration of the activities of the Club and for training purposes.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS, MANAGERS, COACHES, OFFICIALS AND SPECTATORS
Headley Youth FC are very proud to be a FA Community Charter Standard Club, and we expect all Members of the club to abide by the FA Respect programme http://www.thefa.com/get-involved/respect and also, commit to abide by all rules from our respective leagues such as North East Hants League rules: https://cdn.website-editor.net/44b8952c23044523b1869b4256c8643a/files/uploaded/NEHYL%2520Rules%25202018-19%2520v2%2520%2520%2528Sanctioned%2520set%2529.pdf or any associated cup competitions or leagues.
1. All players are to report for training and matches at the times stated. Any player unable to train or attend a scheduled match should notify their Team Manager 48 hours prior to the start of the activity. All players should make every effort to develop their own sporting abilities, in terms of skill, technique and stamina.
2. All players should have the correct attitude towards training, with a mix of enjoyment and serious commitment. They should give maximum effort and performance during games and training sessions. They should set a positive example to others, particularly young players and supporters.
3. Foul and abusive language will not be tolerated.
4. All players must adhere to Fair Play and abide by the Laws of the Game. Treat opponents with due respect at all times and accept defeat and success gracefully. Safeguard the well-being of opponents and avoid violence.
5. All players must show respect too and accept the match official’s decision as final.
6. Any player incurring fines issued by either their county football association or local league will be suspended until such time as payment is made.
7. The club will provide a shirt, shorts and socks for matches, but players must provide themselves and wear proper footwear and shin pads. Players must tuck shirts into their shorts when representing the club. No dirty football boots to be worn on match days or cleaned in the pavilion or dressing rooms.
8. No player must take banned substances or use banned techniques.
9. When playing you will: always play to the best of your ability, play fairly – you won’t cheat, complain or waste time; Respect team-mates, the other team, the referee or the coach/manager; Play by the rules, as directed by the referee; Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game and listen and respond to what the coach/team manager tells you.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/ all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA:
• Be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager
• Receive a formal warning from the coach or the club committee
• Be dropped or substituted
• Be suspended from training
• Be required to leave the club
• My club, County FA or The FA may make my parent or carer aware of any infringements of the Code of Conduct
• The FA/County FA could impose a ne and suspension against my club
Managers, Coaches and Officials
1. Managers, Coaches and Officials must respect the rights, dignity and worth of each and every person and treat them equally. They show Respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators.
2. They must place the well-being and safety of each player above all other considerations, including the development of performance. They must not discriminate anyone in relation to ethnic, religious or physical backgrounds. They must not exert undue influence to obtain personal credit and must recognise effort and achievement by players.
3. They must adhere to all guidelines laid down by governing bodies, including all qualifications and accreditations required by the Football Association to coach youth football.
4. They must not use or tolerate inappropriate language and must display a high level of behaviour. They must adhere to the laws and spirit of the game, and promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour.
5. They must not condone violations of the Laws of the Game, rules and regulations of the game.
6. They must prohibit the use of illegal substances and techniques.
7. When working with players, they will: Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything, and explain exactly what is expected of players and what they can expect from the coach.
1. We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. This club is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
2. Remember children’s football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills.
3. Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/ carers at all times
• Remember that children play for FUN.
• Applaud effort and good play as well as success
• Always Respect the match officials’ decisions
• Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators’ Area
• Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
• Encourage the players to Respect the opposition, referee and match officials
• Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour
• Support the coaches in providing a safe environment for my child to train and play. In particular at training I will ensure I am present to collect my child from the actual training area and make the coach aware of my presence.
I may be:
• Issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official.
• Required to meet with the club, league or CFA Welfare Officer.
• Required to meet with the club committee.
• Obliged to undertake an FA education course.
• Obliged to leave the match venue by the club.
• Requested by the club not to attend future games.
• Suspended or have my club membership removed.
• Required to leave the club along with any dependents.
• The FA/County FA could impose a fine and/or suspension on the club. In any instance where the club is fined for my behaviour as a parent or supporter I understand I will be liable to pay that fine.
Headley Youth Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs. Any breaches of the above will result in disciplinary action against those responsible.
Anti-bullying policy: https://headleyyouthfc.co.uk/the-fa-anti-bullying-policy-for-clubs/
Safeguarding children policy: https://headleyyouthfc.co.uk/safeguarding/
Club Grievance procedure applicable to Players, Coaches, Parents and Supporters
In any circumstance of there being problems within a squad that cannot be resolved quickly and amicably within the squad it is the duty of any of the individuals above to make the unresolved problem known to the Committee at the earliest available opportunity
Consent of Parent/Legal Guardian
I give consent for my son/daughter to participate in Football Club’s events and agree to the conditions outlined above. I accept that it is my responsibility to inform the club directly of any changes to the details recorded on this form. I agree to be accountable for the payment of any fines or costs of appeals incurred by the club arising directly from my actions or behaviour within 14 days of the fines being confirmed by Hampshire FA.
I agree to my child being registered as a player with Headley Youth Football Club and understand that he/she is not allowed to play for another club whilst registered. Boys or Girls wishing to change clubs are requested to make an application through their manager.
I understand that the Club accepts no responsibility for any injury that my child may sustain whilst playing for the Club. It is also agreed that I have no objection to my child receiving treatment from the qualified First Aider in attendance pending treatment from fully qualified personnel should it be necessary and that no action will be taken against that person or the Club in such an event.
PARENTAL AGREEMENT AND CONSENT
I agree to the above
PLAYER AGREEMENT AND CONSENT
I agree to participate in the Club’s events as detailed above and agree to adhere to guidelines and/or codes of conduct that may be issued in the interest of my own safety.
First child - £125.00
Second child - £115.00
Third child - £0
Payment plan (I have agreed a payment plan direct with my manager)
Training only (Payment to be agreed with manager) - £0
REGISTRATION WILL ONLY BE COMPLETE WHEN FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE OR YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR A PAYMENT PLAN. UPON SUBMITTING THIS FORM YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO A PAGE TO MAKE A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENT OR START A DIRECT DEBIT. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK YOUR TEAM MANAGER.
Registration fees may be changed at any time at the discretion of the committee.
The annual fees stated do NOT include additional costs for alternative training pitch hire, trips or events agreed for each team. In such circumstances where a coach and parents agree to move training to another facility which incurs costs the parents of that team are liable to pay for the costs of that activity.
© 2019 Headley Youth Football Club.